Saturday, August 25, 2007

I Spy with My Little Eye....

Here's a pic of all the things worth keeping that came out of our now sold cars. You don't want to see the discarded items pile. How embarassing.


But let's play "I Spy" to all the things worth keeping out of Seth and Amber's car. Why? Because it's after midnight on Saturday night and I just finished a MAJOR project of tossing somewhat wanted clothes into Goodwill bags, sorting through shoes and sweaters and belts and dresses and skirts, making big time decisions here, people. Reserving moving trucks. Reserving movers. Reserving flights. Making itineraries. Trying to figure out how our entire life fits into one small square of space. And I need a little no-brainer entertainment in my life.

So let's play a game. Here we go.

I spy...

5 comments:

FancyPants said...

I spy with my little eye....

something silver and worthless compared to the iPhone.

Anonymous said...

Punishment awaits you, blasphemer.

Shelley said...

Oooh! I spy with my little eye your Alfred Basic piano book! I used those when I taught piano lessons. Is that the duet book? I recall that one has a pretty sweet and jazzy rendition of "I Just Can't Wait to be King!"

Susanne said...

I spy a cool umbrella. :)

FancyPants said...

Cach, OK, but I don't have an iPhone and as you can clearly see the Treo came from one of our cars, so my blasphemy is only in word and not in deed.

Shelley, actually I believe it is the Solo Book Level 1B, equipped with duets for the teacher. Yes Alfred has taught quite a few students at the tutorship of the Wards. Mostly from my tutorship because Seth teaches all the older students who no longer need "It's a Small World" and "Puff the Magic Dragon" to fuel their curiosity for music learning.

Susanne, thank you, it is a cool umbrella if I do say so myself.