Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It was a 6 AM day today. Right now it's 7:22 AM, and I'm almost out the door. I have to sign up for an audition downtown and then zip further downtown for a voice lesson at 9 AM, then back to the audition. Let's hope I get seen. Maybe if we all hope hard enough. I really want to sing this particular song today.

Who has a voice lesson at 9 AM?

Apparently I do, and I'm insane.

Have a great day, folks.

**********************************************

Update: 2:30 PM:

Well you all must've hoped real hard, cuz I got seen right around noon, and it went very well. Hooray for good auditions. Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you did fantastic!

~Audrey:P ps. Ike made us lose power for a week!

Roy said...

Hooray for good auditions!

Also, we might get power back today. There were many trucks in our neighborhood this morning. Hooray for electicity!

Super Churchlady said...

After your lesson - your voice was already nice and warm and "stretched out", I bet! (as if I know anything about singing...)